Tuesday, May 22, 2012

condnotation/denotation 2

#1
a.) she reeked with that natural smell.
b.) 73 years of age but 1000 years of maturity above his belt truly a man of honor.
c.) you to committed women back the ..... off stop clinging on me yo.
d.) if one is too free caose will consume all.
e.) a chemical bond in which love appears to be at its greatest outcome
f.)"i get a lazy day because its my day off work."

#2
a.) she had a hard head that was almost like steel.
something that is hard doesn't necessarily mean its brittle or fragile.
b.) she is quiet and yet nothing is wrong with her.
when someone is quiet it doesn't always have to mean that something is wrong it could be who the person is.
c.) she shrewdly interrupted the class.
shrewd is more of a negative way to say intelligence.
d.) she had a remarkable winning at the game yesterday.
remarkable has more of a positive look.
e.) he was so miserly wanting to go to Mc Donalds before the prom.

#3
(Romantic)

To me, romance is something very important to me. I have never actually been romanced but when I think about it it usually involves someone who loves me doing everything he can to make me happy, to make me smile. someone who doesn't just say the sweet things like, "you're beautiful,"" you mean so much to me, i cant think of anyone else but you, etc. but means them. someone who's crazy enough, when i'm having a bad day, to run inside the class room and quote harry potter "There's a troll in the dungeon!!!! just thought you ought to know..." just to let me know that everything will be okay and then try his hardest to make it that way, because he loves me and he wants me to know that every second of the day. Even when i romance my man i make him feel like a man when were in public i play and joke around and i sing to him songs that mean exactly how i feel and make him smile. be there when his life starts to fall apart because i just want him to know that he can cry in my arms and i wont walk away or look at him with disgusted i want him to know he can be open with me and that i'm there for him and i will always be through thick and thin. romance is not something you say just to say or think up in your mind. its something you truly, and deeply mean. its something you want to share with someone special. someone you care and love for.



1 comment: