Monday, May 21, 2012

Journal Entry #3

Chapter 3 ~ Bad Boy


Now every thing changed from good to bad. every thing around David was changing horribly his mother started yelling and punishment starts to begin. his mother started going crazy and all he could wonder was how could an incredible amazing caring sweet mother turn into this wicked which all of a sudden. it was a complete turn out for David and the family they have no idea how this could possible happen how a "Brady Bunch family" have gotten corrupted out of thin air. this is where it all started.

"My relationship with my mom drastically changed from discipline to punishment that grew out of control."
I thought this was important because David is noticing the changes in his mother.

Why do you think this chapter is called bad boy?

David's biggest challenge was...
David now has to over come...


2 comments:

  1. I noted the change from "nurturing mother" to "wicked witch" in my journal for this chapter as well. This chapter was a really awful turning point for David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this chapter is called "bad boy" because he is explaining why his mother started to call him a bad boy.

    ReplyDelete